December 30th is National Bacon Day. In honor of this special day I present five ways ways to include this tasty meat in your wedding day: from procession to reception.
1. Bacon Bouquet. Want something different from the traditional wedding flowers? How about walking down the aisle clutching a bouquet of bacon roses.
Photo credit: Foodbeast
2. Bacon hor’doevres: offer your quests these petite hor’doevres to snack on while your wedding party is out taking wedding photos.
Image may be subject to copyright
3. Bacon with bourbon chasers: because nothing goes together like bacon and booze.
Iimage may be subject to copyright
4. Bacon Bar: Having a morning affair? How about pairing a bacon bar with an omelet bar and waffle station?
Photo credit: Sweet Rhodes Photography
5. Bacon Wedding Cake And finally, the piece dela resistance! The bacon infused and decoraed wedding cake.
Photo credit Daniel Taylor Photography