It’s National Brownie Day and in honor of the occasion I’ve whipped up a batch of delicious, mouth watering photos of this most decadent of desserts being creatively used in place of the traditional wedding cake. Photo credit provided if known.
December 30th is National Bacon Day. In honor of this special day I present five ways ways to include this tasty meat in your wedding day: from procession to reception.
1. Bacon Bouquet. Want something different from the traditional wedding flowers? How about walking down the aisle clutching a bouquet of bacon roses.
Photo credit: Foodbeast
2. Bacon hor’doevres: offer your quests these petite hor’doevres to snack on while your wedding party is out taking wedding photos.
Image may be subject to copyright
3. Bacon with bourbon chasers: because nothing goes together like bacon and booze.
Iimage may be subject to copyright
4. Bacon Bar: Having a morning affair? How about pairing a bacon bar with an omelet bar and waffle station?
Photo credit: Sweet Rhodes Photography
5. Bacon Wedding Cake And finally, the piece dela resistance! The bacon infused and decoraed wedding cake.
Photo credit Daniel Taylor Photography
Did you know that sunglasses are so cool that they have their own day? That’s right June 27, 2018 is National Sunglasses Day.
Just because it’s your wedding day is no reason to not practice sun safe behavior and custom printed sunglasses like these will make it easy for you to look “cool” while protecting your eyes at your outdoor reception.
On sites like Etsy you can find shades printed for brides, grooms, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls and ring boys; in other words your whole wedding party can look as cool as you do.
Sunglasses can also be printed with your name and wedding date as a thoughtful wedding favor for guests of your outdoor wedding or reception.
Looking for a wedding officiant who’s cooler than a pair of Wayfarers on a sunny day? Contact Rev. Connie Jones-Steward at www.officiantlady.com
Are you looking for an alternative to the wedding cake? Maybe you’d like to have a dessert table in “addition” to the wedding cake. In honor of Pi Day 2018 here are some ideas to get you inspired. My advice, go with the pie pops.